Fried Pecan Chicken FingersFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 (18.4-oz.) package boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- Garnish: green onion curls shopping list
How to make it
- Place pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
- Process toasted pecans, baking mix, salt, and pepper in a food processor until pecans are finely ground. Place 1/2 cup pecan mixture in a large bowl. Add chicken, tossing to coat.
- Whisk together eggs and buttermilk. Dip chicken in milk mixture; dredge in remaining pecan mixture. Arrange chicken in a single layer on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Lightly coat tops of chicken with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown. When at home arrange on a serving platter, and garnish, if desired.
- If your Tailgating you can still make them look good on a non breakeable platter with tips in little plastic containers with lids. The guys will love you.