Shrimp In Beer - Butter SauceFrom ocergm 8 years ago
- 2 Lbs. of shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 4 Tbs. of unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 Tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1 Tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1 Tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 2 Tsp. garlic, minced shopping list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, more if you like it spicy shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp of red pepper flakes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of beer, don't use light beer if you can avoid it shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic and herbs in butter over medium until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp and stir constantly until they are pink and done. Do not over cook.
- Pour in beer. simmer 1 minute more
- Serve with lots of French bread if you are not watching your carbs or over spaghetti squash, halved and seeded, baked for 30 minutes if you are carb consious.