Blackened Scallops with Black Soy Beans over Wilted Baby SpinachFrom ocergm 6 years ago
- 1 Lb. of large sea scallops rinsed and dried (about 8) shopping list
- Blackening spice. any store brand will do. shopping list
- 1 can of black soy beans, drained shopping list
- 4 Cups of baby spinach cleaned and dried shopping list
- 2 Tbs of butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs of olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbs of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat large heavy skillet with oil over medium-high heat
- Coat scallops with blackening spice
- Saute scallops for about 2 minutes. Turn over and cook another 1 minute. do not overcook. Scallops should be slightly translucent.
- Leave scallops in skillet turn down heat to medium.
- Add drained black soy beans to side of skillet to warm, about 1 minute
- Add spinach and butter to pan and cook about 2 minutes just until the spinach melts.
- Arrange spinach on the center of two plates, Arrange scallops and beans on top of spinach
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream and serve.