Butterscotch Meringue PieFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour, brown sugar and butter and blend.
- Add milk and cook in double boiler until thick, stirring constantly.
- Pour small amount of mixture over egg yolks stirring vigorously.
- Return to double boiler and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Cool, add vanilla.
- Pour into prebaked pie shell.
- Top with meringue and bake in slow oven 300 degrees for 12 minutes until lightly browned.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
great butterscotch pie thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it