Corn N Crab CakesFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed shopping list
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package) shopping list
- 2 cans (6 oz each) white crabmeat, drained, cartilage removed shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons thick 'n chunky salsa (mild) shopping list
How to make it
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In medium bowl, stir together corn, onions, mayonnaise, taco seasoning mix and crabmeat. Shape into 8 patties, using slightly less than 1/4 cup for each patty. Place on cookie sheet; freeze 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray another cookie sheet with cooking spray. In shallow bowl, stir together egg and water. In another shallow bowl or pie plate, place bread crumbs.
- Dip each patty into egg mixture, coating both sides, then coat with bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes; turn patties. Bake about 10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve with salsa.
- Yields: 8 Crabcakes
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!