Shrimp Pomodoro PastaFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinaigrette dressing shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 can (28 oz.) stewed diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 1 lb. cooked cleaned shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- I added a little sliced red, yellow, orange and green bell pepper for a little extra and it was great. shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add dressing, onions and garlic; cook 2 min. Stir in tomatoes; cook 12 min., stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- ADD shrimp to sauce; cook 2 min. or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- DRAIN pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- NOTE: A light 2-Tbsp. sprinkling of chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil or oregano, can further brighten the flavors of this tasty dish. Simply sprinkle onto pasta before serving.