Scalloped Potatoes and HamFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 4-1/2 lb. red potatoes, cut into shopping list
- 1/4-inch-thick slices shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) Pasteurized Prepared cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 8 oz. (1/2 of 1-lb. pkg.) shopping list
- smoked ham, chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 10 to 12 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Remove three-fourths of the potatoes; place in large bowl. Add sour cream; mash with potato masher until smooth. Add Cheese (Velveeta), ham and onions; mix lightly. Add remaining potato slices; stir gently.
- SPOON into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.