Mashed Potato Layer BakeFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 4 large white potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked shopping list
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) chive & Onion cream cheese spread, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup Shredded or 100% Grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup Shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place potatoes in separate bowls. Add half each of the cream cheese and sour cream to each bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mash with potato masher or fork until creamy.
- STIR half of the Parmesan cheese into white potatoes. Stir half of the Cheddar cheese into sweet potatoes. Alternately layer half each of the white potato and sweet potato mixture in 2-qt. clear glass casserole. Repeat layers.
- BAKE 15 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; bake 5 more min. or until cheeses are melted.
- Make Ahead: (Opitional)
- Assemble casserole as directed. Do not add the cheese topping. Cover and refrigerate casserole and cheese topping separately up to 3 days. When ready to serve, uncover and bake casserole as directed, increasing baking time as needed until casserole is heated through. Top with remaining cheeses and continue as directed.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!