Coconut Chicken and Potato CurryFrom charrm1 6 years ago
- 2 tbsps olive oil or cooking oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut up in 1" cubes shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut up in 1" cubes shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup (8 oz) chicken stock or bouillon or water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large casserole, saute onion in oil until softened. Add green pepper and garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and saute 1 minute.
- Add chicken, potatoes, coconut milk, salt and pepper to taste and enough stock or water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with a side dish of basmati rice.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!