White Cake with Raspberry SauceFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, combine strawberry glaze and water in a bowl; gently fold in raspberries. Serve over cake.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greentreefrogs TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔