Oatmeal BreadFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the water, oatmeal, molasses, oil, sugar, and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Mix well
- Let cool until 110 degrees
- Add yeast
- Slowly mix in flour 1 cup at a time.
- Mixing with dough hook until dough is not sticky.
- Let rise 1 1/2 hours
- punch down
- Divide into 3 loaves
- Put into greased bread pans
- Let rise in pans 1 hour
- Bake 350 degrees for 45-50 minutles.
- Brush butter on top when removed from oven.
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating2 people
question dont have a dough hook can I do this by hand? love the recipe and oatmeal bread. thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it