Chocolate Banana Loaf CakeFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2c flour shopping list
- 3/4tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4c granulated sugar shopping list
- 2Tbs butter,room temperature shopping list
- 2 bananas,mashed shopping list
- 1/2c vanilla soy milk shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1oz. Semi-sweet chocolate,melted and cooled shopping list
- 1/2c confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Prehat oven to 350. Coat 81/2x41/2" loaf pan with cooking spray;coat with flour. Mix flour,baking powder,salt and soda. In med. bowl,mix granulated sugar and butter till combined. Stir in flour mixture until just blended. Stir in bananas,milk and egg whites;batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Stir 2/3 batter into chocolate. Pour plain batter into pan. Spoon chocolate batter over;swirl slightly.
- Bake 55-60 mins or till pick inserted comes out clean. Cool 5 mins. Remove from pan;cool completely on rack. Mix confectioners' sugar with 11/2tsp water;drizzle over cake.