Hoisin Shrimp Stir FryFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 3tsp dark sesame oil,divided shopping list
- 2c small sugar snap peas shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper,julienned shopping list
- 1lb. shelled,deveined uncooked,med-lg, shrimp shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves,minced shopping list
- 1/4c hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1(8.5oz) pkg. brown and wild rice,warm shopping list
- 2Tbs. chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1tsp. of oil in wok over med-high heat till hot.
- Cook and stir peas and bell pepper 2 mins. Add shrimp and garlic;cook and stir 2 to 4 mins. or till shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in hoisin sauce;cook 1 min or until shrimp and vegetables are glazed.
- Serve over rice. Drizzle with remaining 2tsp. oil,sprinkle with cilantro.