Apple-Cinnamon CakeFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix, pie filling and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 2 minutes. Batter will be thick. Spread half of the batter in pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of the mixture over batter in pan. Spread remaining batter in pan; sprinkle with remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake 32 to 36 minutes (37 to 41 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Store loosely covered.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!