Pork Chop and Apple BakeFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 6 pork loin chops shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp crumbled dried sage shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 granny smith apples or other tart apple shopping list
- 3 Tbs molasses shopping list
- 3 Tbs all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 Tbs vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Season pork chops evenly on both sides with salt and sage.
- In a large skillet heat a tablespoon of vegetables oil over medium heat.
- Brown pork chops in hot oil on both sides
- Transfer pork chops a shallow baking dish.
- Reserve drippings.
- Peel, core and slice apples 1/4 inch thick.
- Arrange apple slices over pork chops.
- Drizzle molasses over apple slices.
- Sprinkle flour over skillet drippings.
- Cook until brown, stirring occcasionally.
- Slowly add water, stirring constantly, until smooth, then bring to a boil.
- Stir in vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and raisins.
- Pour mixture over pork chops.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!