Rocky Road CookiesFrom obajoo 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup toasted walnut bits shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- With an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Add in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Now add the walnuts, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 or 2 inch balls and place on paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 9 minutes, or until the top of the cookies start to look slightly dry.
- Allow to cool (if you can) and pour yourself a nice big glass of milk. :)
The Cookobajoo Huntsville, AL
The Rating4 people
great tastey recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Can almost taste these now!!! Thanks! :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Yummm! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!