Chipper Carrot CupcakesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 1/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups grated carrot shopping list
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and grease 24 muffin cups.
- Mix together flaxseed and water, let stand 15 minutes.
- Combine flours, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg, flax mixture and sugars together.
- Add oil, vanilla and carrots and blend well, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Add 1/2 the flour mixture and mix on low speed.
- Scrape down the bowl, and add the remaining flour.
- Beat just until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes
- Let sit on cooling racks for 5 minutes before removing cupcakes from pans.
- Cool completely before frosting if desired.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
These look great and I appreciate the calorie count!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget557 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Weight Watchers282 members