Old Fashioned Hedgehog CakeFrom zoetheunicorn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Break up the biscuits into like...i dunno..half-centimetre sized chunks....(NOT crushed like you would for a cheesecake base).
- In a medium saucepan, cream together the butter and sugar, then mix in the egg and cocoa.
- Bring to boil for one minute (stirring). Remove from heat.
- Add the broken biscuits and mix it all up good.
- transfer mixture to a lined slice tin, press it down firmly.
- Mix up your pink icing and spread it over the top.
- Put it in the fridge to cool....a few hours.
- Cut into like..fingers to serve.