Easy Marshmallow PinwheelsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- STIR gelatin and water in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- STIR in marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are partially melted. Stir with wire whisk until marshmallows are completely melted. Pour into 8- or 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- REFRIGERATE 45 minutes or until set. Run sharp knife around edges of pan to loosen gelatin layer from pan. Starting at 1 edge, roll up gelatin layer tightly. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- These pinwheels are sure to be a hit with kids. They are easy to make and a serving, 3 pinwheels, makes a nice sweet treat for kids.
- JELL-O Marshmallow JIGGLERS®Prepare recipe as directed, but do not roll up. Cut into shapes with metal cookie cutters.
- Two-Color JIGGLERS® Prepare recipe as directed. After refrigerating, repeat recipe in same pan with another gelatin flavor. Cool second flavor gelatin to room temperature before pouring into pan. Refrigerate as directed. Cut into shapes as desired.