funky fruit flapjacksFrom dredzykins 7 years ago
- 2 cups oats ( you can also use rye or barley but these are drier and you need to adjust your marg levels if you use them) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegan margerine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- handful roughly chopped dried apricots shopping list
- handful roughly chopped brazil nuts shopping list
How to make it
- preheat your oven to 190 degrees (170 if fan assisted)
- grease a square shallow tin- you'll know what looks right for flapjacks!
- melt your marg, sugar and syrup over a medium heat in a pan
- stir in your oats, fruits and nuts
- once all combined and sticking together quite happily, transfer to your tin
- put in the middle of the oven for about 20 minutes
- take out and trace lines in your flapjacks while still warm
- once cooled, take out of the tine and break into portions.
- crumbly yummy goodness!!