Pumpkin Pie CrunchFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (18 3/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter flavor shortening, melted shopping list
- sweetened whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a 13- x 9-inch pan with cooking spray. Combine pumpkin and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; pour into pan. Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture, and top with pecans. Drizzle with melted shortening.
- Bake at 350º for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden. Let cool 2 hours or until completely cool. Serve with sweetened whipped cream.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating8 people
I love looking at all your recipes. You have so many good ones to pick from. I can't wait to visit the others you recommended. "FIVE FORKS" Thanks for all the encouragement on cooking! :)greentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!