German Cabbage RollsFrom lovingmybabbyalways 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. yeast shopping list
- 1/4 cup warm water shopping list
- 1 cup scolded milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 3-1/2 cup flour shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 lb. hamburger shopping list
- 2 medium onions, chopped shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 head, cabbage, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Dough: Dissolve yeast in warm water with 1 teaspoon sugar. Pour milk over oil, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Cool to lukewarm and add yeast and egg. Gradually stir in flour beating well after each cup. Kneading is not required, but use hands to mix when dough becomes stiff.
- Work until smooth & place ball of dough in greased, covered bowl until doubled. (1-1/2 hrs.)
- Roll out thin and cut into 5" squares. Place 1 large spoonful of filling in center and pinch corners together.
- Pinch sides together to enclose. Turn over and bake on cookie sheet @375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Filling: Brown hamburger and pour off fat, except 1 tablespoon. Add cabbage, onion and seasoning.
- Cook until cabbage is tender.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklovingmybabbyalways Winchester VA, VA
The Rating5 people
This sounds really good I love German food as well as Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Scottish, Irish, Italy, Greek foods. I'll give this a try.
God bless you and your family.
*Kendra Creampickledickle234 in Richman loved it
Well I for one think this is great stuff!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!