Healthy VinegaretteFrom anu20 7 years ago
- For the Sweet Version: (Simply *cook/reduce* the balsamic vinegar for about 4mins till sweeter than usual) shopping list
- You need: balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, Dijon mustard, black pepper, salt and Mashed garlic (optional) shopping list
- About 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- Dash of salt, oregano, and black pepper- half tsp crushed garlic. olive oil about the same as vinegar. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix balsamic vinegar with dijon mustard. Remember, if you want a sweet dressing, you can pop the vinegar in the microwave for about 2mins, or cook on the hob for about 4 mins, leaving it unattended
- add garlic, black pepper, salt and oregano
- Mix all together, until oregano no longer sits ontop
- Add Oilive oil!
- Drizzle on that wonderful salad you made there!
The Cookanu20 London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!