Lemon Rosemary Roasted ChickenFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Salt and pepper the chicken cavity.
- Add 2 of the rosemary sprigs to the inside.
- Cut off a small slice of lemon and set aside.
- Place the remaining lemon inside the chicken.
- Butter the skin,coating every part.
- Squeeze the lemon slice onto the top and sprinkle with more pepper,salt and cut up remaining rosemary.
- Bake until skin is golden and crispy (approx 2 hrs)
- Discard the inner lemon and serve.
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!