Simple Peanut Butter Cookies w/ Chocolate ToppingFrom cherryptwife21 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In medium mixing bowl, measure out 1 Cup of Sugar and 1 Cup of peanut butter (spray it with cooking spray to keep it from stick to the cup).
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, wisk together 1 egg and tsp vanilla extract
- Pour mixture in with sugar and pb, mix together
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
- The dough will have a sticky, gritty texture, but should roll together easily.
- Dip fork in sugar to make that beloved criss-cross pattern
- Bake for 12 minutes per batch, cookies will be a tan color and will darken and harden upon cooling.
- While they're baking, coat a saucepan with 1 tbs butter
- Add 1 cup of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips, melt
- 2 Tbs Whole Milk.
- Heat until smooth and remove from heat and let sit for 15-20 mins, stiring occassionally.
- After cookies have cooled completely, pour chocolate mixture into plastic baggy with the corner snipped.
- The chocolate should be thick but shouldn't stick to the pan.
- Squeeze whatever pattern you like onto each cookie
- Let sit for a bit, or for quick dessert, refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Serve with a HUGE glass of milk!