Bacon Wrapped Mini Meat LoavesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons instant beef bouillon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 thin slices bacon each cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then mix all ingredients except bacon and shape into 6 small loaves.
- Crisscross 2 of the half slices of bacon across each loaf tucking ends under each loaf.
- Place loaves on a rack in shallow baking pan and bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Man, 2 meatloaf recipes in 1 day and you always have good stuff. I cook for the family everynite and I'm all about a good meatloaf recipe, makes life alittke easier sometimes, throw it together and into the oven! Thanks!dooley in Crossroads loved it
gotta know this is great thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!