Creamy Italian chickenFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce ) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 can (4ounces) mushrooms stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- Hot cooked rice or noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken
- Cook 1 hour longer or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or noodles.