Potato Squash CasseroleFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 3/4lb red bliss potatoes,sliced shopping list
- 1c shreaded carrots shopping list
- 1Tbs chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2c chopped scallions shopping list
- 1/2c parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 yellow squash,thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1c sour cream shopping list
- 1tsp dried thyme shopping list
How to make it
- Heeat oven to 350 In saucpot,bring potatoes and enough salted water to cover to a boil. Cook 4 mins. more;drain. In bowl,combine next 4 ingredients.
- In 2qt. casserole dish coated with non-stick spray,layer 1/2 potato slices,and 1/2 squash slices. Sprinkle 1/2 carrot mixture over squash slices. Repeat layering vegetables.
- In bowlwhisk together remaining ingredients;pour mixture over vegwetables. Bake 50 mins or until cooked,golden and bubbly. Let sit 5 mins.