Broccoli-Cheese Corn BreadFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 package (81/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drain shopping list
- 1 cup ( 4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Medium onion chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine eggs, butter and salt. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 11 x 7 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Slice and serve warm.
- To make muffins instead of bread, fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 35o degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.