Basic Blue Cheese HamburgersFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together and shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Broil or gill patties 4” from heat turning once for 15 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favorite condiments.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!