Beef and Corn Pasta Shell DelightFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds ground lean beef shopping list
- 3 quarts spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 8 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushrooms shopping list
- 17 ounce whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 pound pasta shells shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in a large frying pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, corn, sliced mushrooms and chopped onion.
- Simmer until mushrooms are cooked then add seasonings and continue to simmer.
- In a large pot cook shells and drain well the mix sauce with shells and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!