Beef and Bean BurritosFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 11-1/4 ounce can condensed fiesta chili beef soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet over medium high heat cook beef and onion until beef is browned stirring to separate.
- Pour off fat then add soup and water and heat through over low heat.
- Warm tortillas and spoon meat mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Top with cheese, salsa and sour cream then fold tortilla around filling.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!