Beef and Broccoli Stir FryFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 pound beef tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry shopping list
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 1 pound broccoli florets shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cut beef into thin strips and set aside.
- In a small cup or bowl stir together stock, cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry then set aside.
- In a wok or large heavy skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until very hot.
- Add broccoli and toss and stir for 2 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes more tossing once or twice then remove to a side dish.
- Return skillet to high and add remaining oil and heat just until it is smoking hot.
- Add strips of beef and stir and toss rapidly for 2 minutes.
- Stir up stock and cornstarch mixture then add to skillet.
- Add broccoli, red pepper flakes and salt then stir and toss rapidly for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!