Beef and Corn KebabsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 2/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds beef top round cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 4 ears corn husks removed and cut into 2" lengths shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and cut into 1-1/2" squares shopping list
How to make it
- Mix oil, vinegar, thyme, cayenne and garlic in medium bowl then add beef and toss to coat.
- Cover and place in refrigerator 4 hours to marinate.
- When ready to grill remove beef from marinade and set marinade aside.
- Place beef, corn and pepper onto six skewers leaving space between pieces.
- Brush liberally with marinade then grill kebabs over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Brush with marinade occasionally and turn skewers regularly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!