Beef Barley MeatloafFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cans condensed scotch broth shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon her and spice blend shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Slice mushrooms and set aside.
- Strain barley mixture from scotch broth reserving broth.
- In large bowl combine barley mixture with beef and next 6 ingredients then shape into loaf.
- Preheat oven to 350 then place meat loaf in baking pan.
- Top with mushrooms and reserved stock then bake 1 hour and let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!