Garlic Bread with Mayo CheddarFrom minkie 7 years ago
- 1 loaf French bread, split or sliced shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet onions, diced shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine shopping list
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix mayonnaise and the next six ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spread on the split or sliced french bread and bake in the broiler approximately 5-6 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.