Halibut Topped With Olives Arugula and Cottage CheeseFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 halibut filets shopping list
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 3 ounces canned pitted kalamata olives shopping list
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 ounce arugula shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 small white onion finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 slices lemon and a few arugula leaves for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely chop olives and arugula leaves.
- Combine cottage cheese, chopped olives, arugula leaves, garlic and black pepper.
- Mix well then adjust seasoning with salt.
- Cover fish fillets with a layer of the olive spread then set heavy pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and chopped onions then cook until onions are soft but not browned.
- Add wine and salt then bring to a boil and place fish fillets in pan.
- Place under broil and broil 10 minutes then carefully remove fillets from pan.
- Sprinkle with a bit of cooking liquid then garnish with lemon slices and arugula leaves.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!