Caeser Salad DressingFrom katerina 6 years ago
How to make it
- To coddle the egg place it in boiling water for 2 minutes. Break the egg into a bowl and whisk.
- Add lemon juice while continuously whisking.
- Add garlic (minced if you want it in the dressing), anchovies, salt and pepper, Worcestershire and Tabasco.
- Slowly add oil whisking continuously to emulsify.
- Toss the dressing with romaine lettuce, grated Parmesan and homemade croutons.
The Cookkaterina Vancouver, CA
The Rating4 people
This makes a lot of dressing, but if you need to multiply it I think it would be okay - I sometimes add more garlic or anchovies if that is what I am in the mood for.katerina in Vancouver loved it
It's in there don't worry. Its just not part of the dressing :)katerina in Vancouver loved it