Chocolate Chunk Orange and Hazelnut CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate cut into chunks shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups hazelnuts toasted husked and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl then whisk to blend.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, peel and vanilla extract in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg then add flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chunks and toasted hazelnuts.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 2 ungreased baking sheets 2” apart.
- Bake cookies until just firm to touch and beginning to brown about 13 minutes.
- Transfer to racks and cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!