Crockpot ChiliFrom mbelisle 8 years ago
- 5 cans of beans (navy, kidney, chick peas, romano, any kinds) shopping list
- 1 large container of hot or medium chunky salsa shopping list
- 3 lbs ground beef (if desired, may be left out if vegetarian) shopping list
- 2 cans mushrooms (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chili powder (or to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef if using.
- Drain and rinse beans well.
- Combine all ingredients in large slow cooker and stir to mix salsa in.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve over with crusty rolls or over rice.