Whole Wheat Almond BiscottiFrom mstrcook 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together dry ingredients
- Lightly mix wet ingredients and add to dry. Mix till well combined.
- Divide dough in half (Dough will be stickier than other Biscotti dough).
- On waxed paper, form each dough half into a log about 2 inches wide (it will spread considerably when it bakes). Flatten it out lightly to about an inch thick. The roll will be about 8 or 9 inches long. If you want more smaller biscotti make the roll less wide and longer.
- Transfer each roll to a well greased cookie sheet and space them about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the cookie feels firm to the touch. Cool for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cutting board and slice diagonally into 1/2 inch slices. Put the biscotti back on the cookie sheet cut side down and put them back in the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes turning once.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before packing.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mstrcook Mesa, AZ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmstrcook Mesa, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!