Easy Dinner RollsFrom zu 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine water and yeast in lg bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- With wooden spoon, stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in as much as you can.
- (you will probably be able to use all the flour) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days if wanted.
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface.
- Divide into 24 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a smooth round ball.
- Place in rows in prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes.
The Cookzu Edinburgh, GB
The Rating4 people
I love homemade rolls!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Nothing beats the smell of bread baking in the oven! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
We loved this recipe and I will be making this again and again...thanks for sharing!simplysober in Lubbock loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!