Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom zu 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips or bittersweet semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
- Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda, mix until no white remains, then add the chocolate and mix on low just until everything comes together.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until golden brown.