Crab and Pine Nut LasagnaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter plus extra for buttering pan divided shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh lasagna noodles shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 3/4 pound fresh crab meat shopping list
- 3 cups grated parmesan cheese divided shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup pine nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then butter a rectangular baking pan and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add noodles and cook 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water then lay on clean towels and pat dry.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour until smooth then add roasted garlic and lemon peel.
- Whisk in milk then bring to a boil stirring constantly then reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover bottom of prepared pan with 3 cooked noodles.
- Reserve 10 large pieces of crab then layer remaining crab meat evenly over noodles.
- Place the large pieces of crab so that each serving will get one piece.
- Pour 2/3 cup of the sauce over crab and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place a second layer of noodles over parmesan cheese.
- Spread sliced mushrooms over pasta and generously dollop ricotta over mushrooms.
- Spread 2/3 cup sauce over ricotta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Layer remaining noodles over parmesan cheese and spread with the remaining sauce.
- Top with a generous layer of parmesan cheese and sprinkle pine nuts over the cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown then allow to cool 10 minutes and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
~ Hello ~ ^j^ ~
WELL ~ YOU have done it Again ~~~ with another
"5"FORK!!!!! 'Heavenly' recipe ~
I just hope that very soon I will have time
to make it ~
Thank-you so much for ALL your recipes ~(^_^)
~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!