beginners chicken casseroleFrom mommy12006 5 years ago
How to make it
- saute chicken until fully cooked( i usually use butter, lemon pepper, seasoning salt and a little lemon juice). you can also use breaded deep fried chicken if u like
- mix soup as directed on can in a casserole dish
- preheat oven to 350 degrees on bake
- cut chicken into small pieces
- press chicken in a layer into soup (chicken should not show)
- crush crackers
- pour crackers over soup in 1 layer
- place in the oven for approx 20 minutes or until soup bubbles and crackers brown.
- let stand about 5 minutes and then serve
The Cookmommy12006 Birmingham, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!