Kick n Italian Sauteed Onion Pepper and Beef SandwichFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 24 slices Deli Fresh Shaved roast beef shopping list
- 4 submarine rolls (7 inch), partially split shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. pickled banana pepper rings shopping list
- green pepper sliced thin shopping list
- olives (opitional) shopping list
- tomato slices thin (opitional) shopping list
- Pepperjack cheese (opitional) shopping list
How to make it
- COOK and stir onions and bell peppers in dressing in medium skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- ADD meat; toss to coat. Cook on medium-low heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- FILL rolls with meat mixture; top with pickled peppers, green peppers, tomatoes. Cheese (opitional)