Mock German Chocolate CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 1 c. one minute oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. hot water pour oats, let stand shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c. white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- (creamed together) shopping list
- Then add: shopping list
- 1 tsp. of each cinnamon, soda, and vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/3 c. flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together.
- Pour into long pan (greased). Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 stick butter
- 3/4 c. cream
- Melt together and add 1 can coconut.
- Spread over cake as soon as you take from the oven.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Friends In The Kitchen316 members
Southern Sassyness72 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members