Cherylanns Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
- 5 cups hot, cooked egg noodles, still firm, not mushy shopping list
- 1-2 6 oz. cans tuna fish, packed in canola oil, undrained shopping list
- 1 28 oz. can Family size cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 4 oz. can sweet peas shopping list
- 1 large can Durkee's French fried onions shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
How to make it
- In a large casserole dish, combine tuna (with oil) and large can soup. Mix well. Gently stir in egg noodles just to coat. Fold in peas, 1/2 can of onions, salt and pepper. Smooth out top of casserole with a spoon. Spread small can soup on top.
- Cover and bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle remaining onions on top and bake for 5 minutes longer until golden brown on top.
- Let set up for 10 minutes and serve.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
Comfort Foods775 members
CASSEROLE COOKING113 members
Family Favorites141 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Home Cooking58 members
The Princess Diary18 members
California Cooks31 members
Oodles Of Noodles36 members
YOUNG AT HEART49 members