Sausage and Pepper PiesFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1⁄2 lb turkey sausage, casing removed shopping list
- 2 cubanelle peppers, seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 tube (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Italian blended cheese shopping list
- marinara sauce, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add sausage and cook, breaking up, 3 minutes. peppers and onion, and cook 6 minutes or until sausage is cooked and vegetables are softened. Stir in garlic; cook 30 seconds.
- Unroll dough onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces; shape each into a 6 1⁄2-in. square. Place on baking sheets. Divide sausage mixture and cheese among the pieces. Bring one corner of dough to opposite corner; seal.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until golden. Serve marinara sauce on the side, if using.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!