Rio Grande Pot RoastFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups thick-and-chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 cup beer or water shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 pkt (1.25 oz) taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 3-lb boneless beef bottom round roast shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a 5-qt or larger slow-cooker. Rub beef with salt and pepper; add to cooker. Spoon some sauce mixture over top.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or 4-5 on High; until beef is very tender. Remove to a cutting board. Stir peanut butter and cilantro into sauce. Slice meat against the grain; serve with the sauce.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!